We are providing you with the latest, accurate 4G LTE Verizon APN Settings for the Verizon wireless phone so you can get the fastest connection speed through your mobile data.
Usually you do not have to touch these settings because they work well with LTE capabilities on any Android device, but sometimes the APN settings have deteriorated and you cannot connect to the Internet on your VZW network.
Verizon Apn Settings for Android Devices :
For Verizon 4G LTE APN settings you have to enter the values as they shown in your Android devices. To ensure that we get a clean copy of the Verizon LTE 4G APN settings we would recommend you to make a new APN instead of edit any existing.
Name : Verizon
APN : you can use either internet or vzw internet
Proxy : <Leave in Blank>
Port : <Leave in Blank>
Username : <Leave in Blank>
Password : <Leave in Blank>
Server : <Leave in Blank>
MMSC : http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
MMS proxy : <Leave in Blank>
MMS port : 80
MCC : 310
MNC : 012
Authentication type : <Leave in Blank>
APN type : internet + mms
Verizon Apn Settings Setup for Android Devices :
For Verizon APN settings setup on your Android Devices, Follow the Steps below :
- First visit the main home screen menu and click on the Settings.
- Then below the Wireless and Networks, click on More…
- After that, you’ll see Mobile Network option, just click on it.
- Then Select the Access Point Names.
- Next, according to your phone’s android version, go to the menu options and choose New APN or the +
- And type in the 4G LTE Verizon APN Settings as mentioned above, try not to miss any value.
- In the end, save and exit, for sometimes you may need to restart your phone.
Now go to the browser and make sure that you should be connected to the Internet on your phone. You’ll see a small icon on the status bar for 4G LTE, as shown in the image below.
Also Read : At&t APN Settings Procedure Guide !!
If you have any kind of problem related to the Verizon Apn settings or they are not working for you, kindly leave a comment below in the comment section and let us know about your issues and we will do our best to help you in this matter. Please make sure you have a valid enough data package activated on your phone.