The DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error can be settled effortlessly despite the fact that you have no clue why this error happened. In case you can’t associate with web because of error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG, which recommends a DNS related error, don’t stress. This is a DNS related error. In the event that web association isn’t working legitimately, or if DNS server isn’t reacting, this error would happen. Adhere to directions underneath then you can get to the sites once more.
When you get this error, the main basic thing you can do is restart the device. No further advances are required. Restart your device and verify whether the issue is settled.
In the event that that doesn’t resolve the issue, attempt underneath techniques given:
Windows and other working systems store DNS information in the reserve, so you can quickly access the site you visited previously. Be that as it may, if the IP address of the site is transformed, you can’t get to the site and will get DNS related errors like DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG. To settle this error, you can attempt to flush the DNS reserve and recharge IP address.
- Press Win+R to conjure the run box.
- Type cmd to open Command Prompt.
- Type ipconfig/discharge and press the Enter.
- Type ipconfig/flushdns and press the Enter.
- Type ipconfig/reestablish and press the Enter.
- Check to check whether the issue is settled.
On the off chance that the above technique doesn’t work, you can endeavor to change the DNS server. When you interface with the web, your ISP (Internet Service Provider) will allocate you a DNS server naturally. when you get the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG error, your current DSN server is probably going to have issues. So you can change the DNS server to an accessible DNS server. You can discover free DNS servers by google seek with keyword “free DNS server”. I suggest utilizing Google’s open DNS server, which is protected and stable.
- Press the Win+R to conjure the run box.
- Sort control panel to open Control Panel.
- Click Network and Sharing Center then Change connector settings.
- Right-click the issue organize (If the system is having an issue, you may a red X check on the symbol.), and select Properties.
- In the Networking tab, high light thing Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click the Properties button.
- Under “Utilize the accompanying DNS server addresses”, set the DNS server to another accessible server. The suggested DNS server is Google’s open server: 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- You can set Preferred server as 184.108.40.206 and set Alternate server as 220.127.116.11. And click OK.
- Verify whether the issue is settled.
Also Read: Error Code 0x80004005 For Windows 7, 10 [solved] !!
On the off chance that you have any inquiries or recommendations if it’s not too much trouble leave your remark. I’d love to know about any thoughts and proposals. A debt of gratitude is in order for your perusing.